If you live with shoulder, neck or back pain, TMJ problems, carpal tunnel syndrome, to name just a few chronic problems, massage can help relieve your symptoms. Massage also assists with recovery from many injuries or surgeries and is a valuable adjunct to your sports training program.
Call 303-408-1751 or use the "Contact" form to book a massage now!
Click here to see what massage clients prefer and what's trending!
EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2017 my availability is very limited. I have accepted a full-time job working as an EMT! Until I have completed new-employee orientation I do not know what my work schedule will be. Therefore, I have disabled online scheduling temporarily.
What this Means for YOU
Please read these important details carefully! If you have questions or need clarification, do not hesitate to e-mail, text or call.
- Clients who have massages scheduled already: expect to receive your massage as scheduled unless you hear from me otherwise.
- Clients who schedule massages at regular intervals (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.): I will inform you whether I can accommodate your massage schedule as soon as I receive my work schedule. Thank you for your patience until then!
- Until further notice, schedule massages via e-mail, text or phone call. I will contact you in return as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.
- In preference to my existing clients and given my very limited availability, I will not be able to receive new clients until further notice.
- Discounted prepaid packages are temporarily unavailable because I cannot guarantee that I can schedule prepaid massages within the stipulated six months from date of purchase. Clients who have unused prepaids can still redeem unused massages. Please be aware that scheduling might be delayed in the short term.
- Clients who have unused prepaids purchased in 2016 must schedule and use them by June 30.
- Hours of operation: As of May 15, posted hours no longer apply and massages will be scheduled on an individual basis. If I am able to establish a regular schedule I will update my website and notify all clients via e-mail.
- If you have an urgent need for a massage and I am unable to schedule an appointment as soon as you'd like, please contact any of the massage therapists listed below. I have received massages from all of them and can recommend them whole-heartedly!
Mischa Bradford (Castle Rock)
Carlina Soderberg (Denver & Conifer)
Toby Hillman (Castle Rock)
Laura Charlton (Elizabeth)
A Final Word
I have mixed feelings about this shift in career focus. I so enjoy offering therapeutic massage and have seen first-hand with so many clients, so many positive changes in mobility, movement and general health. I am honored and thankful that you have entrusted me with your health needs! Now I am taking on a whole new dimension of client/patient care, which will likely take most of my time and focus at least in my first year 'out there'. I look forward to the time when I can cultivate a more even balance of massage and emergency-services care.
Thank you again for your support and patience during this transition!